Do you want to return something? No problem!
You can return any item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order. Read our full Returns Policy here.
· All goods will be inspected on return. Any items damaged with make-up, deodorant or stains cannot be accepted for refund. Keep the fake tan far away!
· The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
· We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake – please don’t send us your socks.
· We really do try hard to accept all returns. Returned items should look as good as new and include tags and any product packaging e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box.
· In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. Sorry!
· Returns are charged at standard Royal Mail rates. For more info on Royal Mail’s costs click here.
· We recommend you obtain proof of postage; in case your parcel decides to go on its own adventure. Our returns address is: Pretty Panther Clothing Ltd, 2 Hillcroome Road, Surrey, SM25EL.
Lost your returns note? No problem – print one off from the attachment below.
1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by emailing email@example.com and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just email firstname.lastname@example.org
There two ways to cancel your contract with us:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: Pretty Panther Clothing Ltd, 2 Hillcroome Road, Surrey, SM2 5EL
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us. You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy set out here.
For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable.
Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.
4. UK CUSTOMERS ONLY – HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Pretty Panther returns are simple! Follow the steps below:
1. Select your item(s) you wish to return from your order history – Sometimes things just don’t fit.
2. Fill in your returns label or print one here if you have lost it – Use any colour pen you like – we don’t mind.
4. Prepare your parcel – Using the original Pretty Panther packaging, carefully pack the items in the parcel – neat parcels get extra brownie points.
5. Visit your local post office – Hopefully your parcel will be weighed by a lovely person. You will only pay Royal Mail’s postage charges.
6. Send off your Return Parcel – Keep hold of your proof of postage as sometimes Postman Pat can get in a tizzy.
5. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
If you are an EEA customer and you have exercised your legal right to change your mind and cancel your order, on receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
If you are an EEA customer and you have returned faulty items and asked for a refund, the same applies and we will process your refund within 3-5 days of the date we agree that you are entitled to a refund.
If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to your prettypanther.co.uk account.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
For other customers, it may take up to 28 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to our address.
Faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including a refund for the delivery charges for sending the item and the reasonable costs of return. However if there is more than the returned faulty item in the same order, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
If you are an EEA customer and you have exercised your legal right to change your mind and cancel your order, we will refund you the price paid for your order and the costs of delivery to you, however we may make deductions from your refund for damage or wear and tear to items where you have used (or excessively handled) them and this results in the value of the items being diminished and we will not be required to refund you any costs you incur returning your order to us after exercising your right to cancel.
In the event that we do not receive your rejected or returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from your Post office or applicable returns service location as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if we do not receive your rejected or returned goods and you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6. CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
Our stock moves very quickly so we don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice.